Review Berlitz Spanish Premier

I have used and bought many different software programs over the years, including; Rosetta Stone (expensive), Instant Immersion Spanish (good, priced). I have used many forms of studing in class and free internet site as well. But this one cannot be beaten I am going to have to go back and re rate my other reviews. For the price, you cannot beat this program. My Spanish comprehension and speech has increased dramatically. It is rated from beginner to advanced. For beginners it could be hard for you to start, but for the Pre intermediate and above this software, Spanish courses cannot be beaten. The lessons move fairly quickly. It has an excellent flash card system that works very well.  I  practice with this programme I have put the others down.

RATE 10/10 

1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    listening in spanish

    ReplyDelete